Welcome to Our Blog! These are the stories of our crazy busy lives. We're an east coast met west coast stuck in the middle family who loves to cook, play games, and just have fun. We love our little boys, Jarhead and Lego! Enjoy and Leave us Comments!

11.14.2010

November Picture Post

I know! My 3rd post of the day! Be sure to check the last few :)
October was busy and November isn't slowing down any. There are a bunch of pics to post and baby will be here end of December so I didn't want to wait to post. I'm at 37 weeks now and officially "full term". We're excited for our little guy to come. Life is good and I know life will be so different when the little one is here but he'll be cute :) You can check Facebook for more :)

 gifts from SPASMs

food

handmade choc covered pretzels that have little feet or BABY!!



favors







sarah

tana

amy and risa


our family :)

my momma!


one of my favorites!

hehe.. i told him he's always talking to my belly I should talk to his so it doesn't get jealous. haha. i guess there's a baby in mine tho!



another favorite!

normal

matthew trying to make his equal to mine! HAHA

that's all for now :) hope you enjoyed them!

No comments: