Welcome to Our Blog! These are the stories of our crazy busy lives. We're an east coast met west coast stuck in the middle family who loves to cook, play games, and just have fun. We love our little boys, Jarhead and Lego! Enjoy and Leave us Comments!

11.21.2010

Grateful Post

I love thinking of all the wonderful things that I'm blessed with in my life!!

-I'm 38 weeks today! i'm healthy and Jack is healthy and he'll be here soon. We're so excited!
-I took Friday off to enjoy a day of rest in case baby came early. It was a perfect day. We slept in, saw Harry Potter 7, and went shopping for baby! I had so much energy all day. I didn't feel sick or tired or really crampy. Best of all, I got to be with Matthew the whole entire day.
-Jack's room is just about finished. It's so dang cute!!
-I love seeing how excited Matthew is getting for Jack to come! He's gonna be such a cute dad!
-I'm going to be a mom soon. I mean, Jack is real and moving so I'm technically already a mom. but a real mom. one that stays up worrying and feeding and loving my little boy. it's a bit scary but so dang exciting.
- as i've been thinking a lot about being a mom- i've thought alot about my parents, matthew's parents, and those that influenced my life. i've been so blessed since i was little. i'm glad to know what i know and know that i can be confident in teaching those things to jack.
- it's thanksgiving this week! i love turkey day! i love being with family, although this year we'll be with our friends since we decided it best not to travel. but we're so excited for that too!


No comments: