Welcome to Our Blog! These are the stories of our crazy busy lives. We're an east coast met west coast stuck in the middle family who loves to cook, play games, and just have fun. We love our little boys, Jarhead and Lego! Enjoy and Leave us Comments!

11.26.2010

Day 29- What have you learned in the last month

I have learned a lot as I often do. Life is full of learning.
But most of all, I learned to not be afraid. As i looked back for pictures of old friends, or me a year ago, or who i wanted to marry, i remembered that before some of those things happened or worked out, there were some tough scary patches. i didn't know if i'd meet friends when i went out to college or if i'd find a good room mate, or my best friend, i didn't know if i could be happy with one person the rest of my life. and now, at times i felt scared or worried about having a kid, but this is just like those things above. it's going to be crazy- i know that. and i won't do everything right- i know that too.. but i know that i love him- i know that i can raise him to be a nice young man- and i know that i have my matthew to be by my side helping and supporting me the entire way...

life is going to change. things in the future might seem scary or huge but it can always be learned from and overcome. It's the way that God intended it to be.

No comments: