Welcome to Our Blog! These are the stories of our crazy busy lives. We're an east coast met west coast stuck in the middle family who loves to cook, play games, and just have fun. We love our little boys, Jarhead and Lego! Enjoy and Leave us Comments!

11.14.2010

Day 18-Plans/dreams/goals you have

I"m a planner, dreamer, and goal setter so I really could make this post forever- but since it's Sunday (and I have my grateful post) and I have some fun pictures to post. I'll keep this post short :)

-I plan to spend eternity with my very bestest friend.

- I dream about raising our little family to be married in the temple. I dream about living in a home that they love to be in and one that is filled with love and energy and the spirit.

- My goal is to be happy forever. Life isn't always easy and things will go wrong. but I have my family, and my friends, and the gospel. Life will go on- and it'll be good in the end and hopefully i can enjoy the bulk of it in between :) 

No comments: