Welcome to Our Blog! These are the stories of our crazy busy lives. We're an east coast met west coast stuck in the middle family who loves to cook, play games, and just have fun. We love our little boys, Jarhead and Lego! Enjoy and Leave us Comments!

11.27.2010

Day 30-Your favorite song

Only 1! this is actually tough!!

i love just about anything by Something Corporate, Relient K, Dispatch, Counting Crows, Hootie and the Blowfish, and Rascal Flats.

My favorite song would probably be Out of My League by Steven Speaks tho. I know- sappy as it is- it's my song with Matthew, the one we danced to at the wedding, and the one that always brings good memories. I associate a lot of my life memories with songs and so as much as i LOVE all the bands above they all come with different memories- good and bad- that no matter how hard i try, the quick thought of that memory comes into my head.. With Out of My League, that memory is of when I first heard it. Jan 11, 2008 when Matthew told me this was one of his favorites on the CD he made for me when he proposed. i then think of how we danced at our wedding receptions and it was just perfect. wonderful memory + wonderful song= my favorite..


and I'm done with the 30 day challenge! WOW! I can't believe i actually did the whole thing :)

No comments: