Welcome to Our Blog! These are the stories of our crazy busy lives. We're an east coast met west coast stuck in the middle family who loves to cook, play games, and just have fun. We love our little boys, Jarhead and Lego! Enjoy and Leave us Comments!

11.09.2010

Day 12-How you found out about blogger and why you have one

Well- I don't remember how I found out about blogger but here is my first post ever-

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2007

The Beginning

well. not to much to write tonight. but I just wanted to start a blog mostly so I can keep trak of everyone else's because my computer is broken so i don't ave anyof the links in my favorites...matt is down in LV this weekend for a wrestling trip so i'm just bored. will get some rest tonight:) more later.

guess that answers the question! :)

No comments: