Welcome to Our Blog! These are the stories of our crazy busy lives. We're an east coast met west coast stuck in the middle family who loves to cook, play games, and just have fun. We love our little boys, Jarhead and Lego! Enjoy and Leave us Comments!

11.15.2010

Day 17-Someone you would want to switch lives with and why

So- I posted day 18 instead of 17 yesterday so here's 17 :)

You know- I know this is probably a lame answer but I dont think I want to switch places with anyone. I am married to my very bestest friend and we're getting ready to have our first little boy. However, if I could take them both with me when I switched places, I would choose someone who has enough money to support their extended family,  has a house paid off, and doesn't have to work full time. I wouldn't do it so that I could be lazy. I would do it so that Matthew and I can travel to the different sides of the country(and the middle!) to visit our family! Plane tickets are so expensive. I would do it so that Matthew and I can just stay home together and raise our little boy and neither one of us would miss a first of anything. I would do it so that I could serve those around me and give them gifts and things when they are in need.

But- I would never do it without my Mathew!

If I was switching for just the day- i'd switch with someone rich in Italy and I would eat at the best authentic places and I would go on a little boat in Venice and fly to all the other big cities!

No comments: