Welcome to Our Blog! These are the stories of our crazy busy lives. We're an east coast met west coast stuck in the middle family who loves to cook, play games, and just have fun. We love our little boys, Jarhead and Lego! Enjoy and Leave us Comments!

11.23.2010

Day 26-What do you think about your friends

Well- I think this is a silly question!

My friends are AWESOME! duh. If they weren't awesome than I wouldn't be friends with them. Sure, I'd be "friendly" but we wouldn't hang out!

Anyway, my friends know who they are but they really are great. I have great friends from high school that even tho I don't talk to them as often as I'd like- I miss them and think of them often. It's the same with those I met and loved being with in college. Now that we're out here in MD, Matthew and I have made some great friends that we hang out with often..

Life is better with friends and I'm glad I have so many of them.
:)

No comments: