Welcome to Our Blog! These are the stories of our crazy busy lives. We're an east coast met west coast stuck in the middle family who loves to cook, play games, and just have fun. We love our little boys, Jarhead and Lego! Enjoy and Leave us Comments!

11.14.2010

Grateful Post

This week I've had so many things to be grateful for:

- My mom has been in town and she has helped keep things clean around the house, spent time with Matthew and I, and planned a WONDERFUL shower.
-Matthew is always wonderful. He helps around the house, makes dinner, and does everything he can to make me feel comfortable. Last night, he turned on the light in the room to get something and then walked back out to the living room. I was SO sore I couldn't get myself to move to turn it off and when I called for him, he ran back in to shut it off- and didn't make me feel lazy for not moving less than 10 feet.
-I have really good doctors that know what they are doing. They answer my questions patiently and express genuine excitement when I talk about feeling the baby move or getting things ready for his arrival.
- My team at work threw a surprise baby shower for me the last hour of work on Friday. We had snacks and games and they gave us a very generous gift card. I don't remember if I've ever really had a surprise party but they did so good at keeping everything quiet and I just LOVED it.
-The baby shower my mom put together was awesome! Dani put one together in PA which was also awesome. and the work one was great too! I am soo lucky to have great family and friends!
- We got some really great things for little Jack. He's so spoiled already! We've hardly had to buy anything on our own. We have a few things left to get but have a good amount in gift cards that we'll be able to use to get the last few things! We even got a Video monitor today! There really are some great people in the world who love us :)
- I have loved being pregnant- I have been lucky and mostly comfortable. Don't get me wrong- I'm ready for him to come. I can't wait to meet him and we are so blessed that Heavenly Father would trust us with such a little innocent soul.

No comments: