Welcome to Our Blog! These are the stories of our crazy busy lives. We're an east coast met west coast stuck in the middle family who loves to cook, play games, and just have fun. We love our little boys, Jarhead and Lego! Enjoy and Leave us Comments!

11.18.2010

Day 21-A picture of something that makes you happy& Day 22-What makes you different from everyone else










There are many things that make me happy :)














































I could keep going but you get the idea :) family, friends, the fall, the temple, food. i really do have a good life :)



What makes me different:
well, many things. i'm tiny- aka fun sized and i love being this small. i have very independent, some say stubborn, personality. i am very forgiving. i want to see the best in people and try to let that be in front of everything else. little things frustrate me and tend to put me in a bad mood quickly. i'm in love like i never knew was even possible. i love my life.




No comments: