Welcome to Our Blog! These are the stories of our crazy busy lives. We're an east coast met west coast stuck in the middle family who loves to cook, play games, and just have fun. We love our little boys, Jarhead and Lego! Enjoy and Leave us Comments!

11.05.2010

Day 8-Short term goals for this month and when you'll accomplish them

This is like a to do list! - which i love :)

However, my biggest short term goal right now is to finish all baby things before baby comes. This means, having the shower, organizing gifts from shower, getting anything remaining that we need and organizing them... If we make this a "1 month" goal- that means I hope to have the baby! now, he may be late in coming, which i totally understand but the due date is 1 month from today! how CRAZY is that.

Other than doing all things baby, my short term goals are
-to fit in my yoga- which i loved doing but have only done it a few times.
-keep the weight gain to a minimun these last few weeks. i've done so good! Only 19 lbs so far and I'd hate to gain a ton these last few, although, i'm starting to feel like a baloon full of water.
-read the first part of Harry Potter 7 before the movie comes out which if I dont start now, i'll prob never get done. i'm just obsessed with my baby books!
-see Harry Potter 7. YAY!!
-spend lots of time with my hubby since after baby comes, life will be very different.
-finish the BOM. My goal was to finish by the end of the year, but i'm hoping to be almost done before baby so that if i get sidetracked or off schedule, I have still met my goal. I'm in Ether, so doing pretty good :)
-enjoy the sleep that i'm getting. it's not great, and it's not a lot. but i want to enjoy the 3-4 hours i get in a row until that is cut in half.

i love goals!

No comments: