Welcome to Our Blog! These are the stories of our crazy busy lives. We're an east coast met west coast stuck in the middle family who loves to cook, play games, and just have fun. We love our little boys, Jarhead and Lego! Enjoy and Leave us Comments!

11.02.2011

October and a Grateful November!

This time of year is my FAVORITE! I love the fall! I love that the leaves are falling everywhere.. Of course, we're in Utah so it's starting to get cold- but this has been by far the best fall I've ever had in Utah (and LONGEST!) The other reason I love this time of year is because it is full of Holiday Fun! i love the holidays. As a kid, I didn't like to decorate but I did because we did it as a family but now- I love it! I need more Thanksgiving ones tho! I have a good amount of Halloween and a ton of Christmas but not much for in between! Guess that's what i'll be working on this next week!
Thanksgiving is a great holiday! It reminds us to be thankful! I tend to think I'm a grateful person most of the time- remembering my blessings and where they come from  but we could all use the extra reminder to be thankful for even the small things..

Today- I'm thankful for my very best friend. He supports me in all things. He works so I can stay home. He goes to school so we can support our family better later. He reminds me that little things don't always matter. He helps me let go and relax. He helps me be more me. He's a great dad and encourages me to be a better mom...He makes me happy and I love him.




We also had a GREAT October!! Enjoy some fun pictures...










dressed for church! my handsome boys!! 

He likes to stand in this corner.. haha 




When Mom C came in October, we went to Gardner Village. It was alot of fun and we ate a SUPER yummy lunch! best fries ever!! 




Lounging with dad while watching TV 

The skirt Mom C helped me make! I love it! It's SO comfy  and was a lot of fun to do! I'll make another one soon!!




We LOVE Fall and Leaves!!




Jarhead has been sleepy alot lately- and extra snuggly <3 


The EQ of the ward put together a pinewood derby.... There were no rules so it was a bit crazy- but everyone had a good time.. mr. Clean came in 10th overall. 


Looking so old in his Sunday outfit! 

Mr. Clean and Jarhead dressed as Calvin and Hobbes and I was Little Red Riding Hood for Halloween. I used my coat at Mr. Clean's work but it was SO nice out when we went trick or treating so i sewed up the second picture in about 10 min! i was so proud of myself :)












No comments: