Welcome to Our Blog! These are the stories of our crazy busy lives. We're an east coast met west coast stuck in the middle family who loves to cook, play games, and just have fun. We love our little boys, Jarhead and Lego! Enjoy and Leave us Comments!

11.04.2011

GrAtEfUl NoVeMbEr

I know- they're the same as from facebook but i do it here so i can add pictures and write more :)

today, i'm grateful for sisters...


 I am really lucky to have married such a great guy. I'm even more lucky that he has a great family.. Now that he and his 2 siblings are here in Utah, we get together a lot. It's always fun. Today, J&M and I went with the kiddies to IKEA. It was a good girls day out (plus Jarhead)... i'm grateful that I have 2 great sisters that I get to be friends with and do things with! It's also fun our kids will grow up together- at least for the next few years while the hubbies are in school....


I was lucky enough to have a sister for 9 years of my life growing up...  Of course, our parents split up before we were both in high school and so she and i didn't get to be as close as i thought we would be when we were younger. i dont talk to her nearly often enough and our kids don't know each other. but i miss her and i think of her often. Sadly- this picture is about 5 or 6 years old- the last time I saw her...




Even though I am my parent's only little girl- I was given some great girls that i can call my sisters. I love you  and today that's what  I'm grateful for <3

No comments: