Welcome to Our Blog! These are the stories of our crazy busy lives. We're an east coast met west coast stuck in the middle family who loves to cook, play games, and just have fun. We love our little boys, Jarhead and Lego! Enjoy and Leave us Comments!

11.08.2011

GrAtEfUl NoVeMbEr!!

I'm so lucky to have great in-laws.
I'm grateful for them for 2 specific reasons. 
1: They raised Mr. Clean to be a WONDERFUL husband and father. He's a great best friend, honest, faithful, fun, and responsible. T
2: From the moment I met them, I knew I would love them. It was Dec 22, 2008 and I was flying home for Christmas. They came to Utah to spend Christmas with Mr. Clean and his sister.. So, it was a quick hello before Mr. Clean drove me to the airport. You would have thought I'd known them all my life. I got a big hello and a cute Christmas gift. I was welcomed right away into their family and treated as a daughter from then on. 


I love Mr. Clean's parents. It's awesome to look forward to vacations at their house or visits when they come to Utah. I know a few people that love their spouse's family but wouldn't choose to spend their afternoon with them. This last time Mom C was in- we had a great time! It was fun to spend time with her and J & M!  I also have a lot in common with Mom C. When we're together we do crafts and go shopping and talk about how cute her grandkids are. I feel like I'm constantly forming a stronger relationship with them. Mr. Clean is also really close with his parents and I know that he is really grateful to have them to go too- whether it's something as simple as a cooking question or something deeper.


Most people are lucky to have one great set of parents, but I'm lucky enough to have 2 great sets!

 and how awesome is that!


No comments: