Welcome to Our Blog! These are the stories of our crazy busy lives. We're an east coast met west coast stuck in the middle family who loves to cook, play games, and just have fun. We love our little boys, Jarhead and Lego! Enjoy and Leave us Comments!

11.06.2011

GrAtEfUl NoVeMbEr!!

The Gospel of Jesus Christ is on this earth and I know about it. It makes my life better and makes me happier. every.single.day.


When I first found The Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, I had no idea the impact it would have on my life. It has affected my decisions, my thoughts, and how I feel about certain things that happen. Basically, it has affected who I am and who I have become--and I am a better person because of it. 
Here are just a few specific instances of why I am so grateful.


- In high school, I could have gotten in a lot of trouble. Knowing my purpose in life, helped me make better decisions. 
-When I was accepted to a few colleges, I was able to pray and be inspired to choose the right one- I chose the one where I would later meet Mr. Clean.:)
-It taught me that marriage can be forever- if done by the proper authority in the proper place.
-It taught me that i can be with my family forever. What a wonderful blessing.
-When we were going thru some pretty crazy trials at the beginning of this year, I was grateful to know that I could turn to my Father in Heaven in prayer and be heard and be helped. 
-I know that even on days that are difficult,my Heavenly Father has a plan for me. I don't always see that plan but He sees all things and I know that His plan is best.
-2ce a year, I get to listen to His prophets and apostles and learn about the things that He needs me to hear.






No comments: