Welcome to Our Blog! These are the stories of our crazy busy lives. We're an east coast met west coast stuck in the middle family who loves to cook, play games, and just have fun. We love our little boys, Jarhead and Lego! Enjoy and Leave us Comments!

11.05.2011

GrAtEfUl NoVeMbEr!!

I love my friends!

 I've moved around a lot in my life and I've had friends everywhere I've gone. I have my good friends back home and those from college and from MD. I'm really grateful for all of my friends and everything they have done for me over the years. Everyone has helped me with something different in my life.

Right now, I have some friends that live SUPER CLOSE- in my complex. Do you know how awesome it is to have friends within walking distance- even on a cold snowy/rainy day? Also, my friends are always willing to watch Jarhead- whether it's for a date, to visit newborn babies, or to exercise. They tell me that I'm a happy person. Generally, I am happy. But if i'm having a bad day- I remember that and I always feel better. They help me be a better person. They've helped me learn that I actually enjoy running and exercising. I've learned more about different crafts and cooking and parenting. Moving to Utah after everything that happened in the beginning of the year was difficult. We were nervous and anxious. Even tho we didn't plan to end up where we did, I'm glad we chose to live here. I'm lucky to have the best friends in the world. I know that I can count on them no matter what- good days and bad- and I'd be willing to do the same for them..
and that's a good feeling. 



Here are some (although not all!) pictures of other good friends i've had over the years... i love you lots- even if your pic is not included here! i can't post a hundred pictures!! lol







 






1 comment:

~*Heather*~ said...

I made it in the pictures!! Yay! haha, we love you DeAnna!