Welcome to Our Blog! These are the stories of our crazy busy lives. We're an east coast met west coast stuck in the middle family who loves to cook, play games, and just have fun. We love our little boys, Jarhead and Lego! Enjoy and Leave us Comments!

5.19.2009

One Year <3

Can you believe Matthew and I have been married over a year now! (May10 was a year :) ) it's amazing how fast time flies. it's been a fabulous time and i'm so glad that i found my very best friend when i did. it was great to have someone to share graduation with and holidays with. i love my new family and my family has someone new to love! it's been more than anything i ever could have imagined. I remember in high school when some sisters in my ward would tell me the wonders of marriage. they would tell me how wonderful it was to have a best friend, someone to share every up and down with. they told me one day i would figure it out and i have. i love his smile and the way he laughs. i love how i feel every minute around him. i love how i miss him right after he walks away. i love how relaxed i am around him and how i can always be myself. i hope everyone finds someone who makes them as happy as matthew makes me.

time goes by to fast, i hope that i don't miss it by looking to the future. i'm going to try to focus on the events of every day... i can't believe how fast this last year has gone and i have a feeling that time will only go faster.
<3 much love <3

2 comments:

r+s+a laney said...

HI! We are good! How are you? How's the new place?

Sherrie Mills Johnson said...

I am so glad you are so happy! I like to see my students happy!!!!