Welcome to Our Blog! These are the stories of our crazy busy lives. We're an east coast met west coast stuck in the middle family who loves to cook, play games, and just have fun. We love our little boys, Jarhead and Lego! Enjoy and Leave us Comments!

5.02.2009

Byu Graduate <3, year 2




Year 2 was an up and down year with m any new things, i learned alot about my self, my family, and the Lord. It was one of my more difficult years. First, I was an RA. these are my girls. It was an amazing experience and I met some fantastic people. Next is one of my best friends and roomate sophmore year. I really would have never made it without her. She's amazing!
the next picture are my apartment mates, minus Bri. I didn't get along with these girls at first but then we became great friends.

No comments: