Welcome to Our Blog! These are the stories of our crazy busy lives. We're an east coast met west coast stuck in the middle family who loves to cook, play games, and just have fun. We love our little boys, Jarhead and Lego! Enjoy and Leave us Comments!

5.02.2009

BYU graduate <3, year 1


It's hard to believe that four years ago I was just graduating from high school. I thought my college graduation would never come.
I was here. I thought my life was complete, I had my best friends, my wonderful family, and I was ready to go out and conquer the world. I thought I could do anything and I had so many life goals.








then i left my home, left my family and friends, and entered a world that I knew nothing about. It was hard to make friends and get use to a testing center. I moved every year for four years and had new roomates each time. Everything was new and exciting. Sure, I didn't do everything I said I would during college. But my eyes were wider than money, time, and life could handle. But everything that was important, everything that valued, came together. here are some highlights in pictures of my four years.

YEAR 1: Freshman
The left pictures are some girls from my floor before a Helaman Halls Spring Fling. The next one is some other friends. The one on the left is my roomate Amanda ( far Right) and my good friend Heather. Heather and I still keep in touch today.
The next is my first Utah room. Go Helaman Halls.














No comments: