Welcome to Our Blog! These are the stories of our crazy busy lives. We're an east coast met west coast stuck in the middle family who loves to cook, play games, and just have fun. We love our little boys, Jarhead and Lego! Enjoy and Leave us Comments!

11.20.2008

Tagged Again, but i'm enjoying these:)

8 things I am passionate about
* family
* crafts
* organization
* my hubby
* traveling
* food ( esp. chips and cheese and pizza)
* journals ( even though i've been a slacker)
* relaxing

8 Words or Phrases I often Use
* ummm
* what are you thinking?
* tell me something
* HeLLo! <3
* What are they doing now? (usually to my gram about the rugrat cousins)
* i love you mostest infinity no battle!
* what would you like for dinner?
* i'm cold

8 Things I want to do before I die
* turn around in a police only turn around on the highway
* travel with my husband
* have our own home
* have little kiddies
* live each day, one at a time and enjoy it(had to keep this of Stacey's. this is my constant battle)
* lay in the four corners
* kiss my hubby in the kissing tower at Hershey ( this is an old dream, that now has a reality.lol)
* master my grandma's sauce and aunt Lucy's cookies

8 Things I want or need
how bout 4 wants and 4 needs
* our own home
* little babies <3
* money to travel and visit family
* Civilization for XBOX 360

* more time in my day
* a change from provo
* family to be closer
* more time with matthew



8 Things I have learned from the past
* live today for today and be okay with it
* school isn't everything
* i don't have to be perfect and neither does anyone else
* journal more
* video games are really fun!
* relaxing can be very enjoyable
* not to be so hard on people
* don't judge

8 Restaurants I love
* Costa Vida
* AppleBees
* Savos ( pizza place at home)
* Sabitinis( pizza place at home)
* Januzzi's ( pizza place at home)
* The CheeseCake Factory
* Panda Express
* Zupa's ( best sandwhichs ever!)
* Red Lobster
((oh man, there are soooo many more!))

8 shows I love to watch
((not too big into TV, so this is kinda TV and movies))
* Friends
* House
* Gilmore Girls
* Kung Fu Panda
* Step Up 1 &&2
* The Office
* Harry Potter
* HGTV
* Food Channel

yay.. i tag <3 you:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FUNNNNNN

I have been to the 4 corners but only have a picture of me standing on a map on my mission of the 4 corners LOL