Welcome to Our Blog! These are the stories of our crazy busy lives. We're an east coast met west coast stuck in the middle family who loves to cook, play games, and just have fun. We love our little boys, Jarhead and Lego! Enjoy and Leave us Comments!

11.18.2008

I was tagged

Okay, so I was tagged. I don't have anything that I can post right now that I wrote with both hands, maybe later. but i'll do the others.



2- list 5 of your 50/50's..

- Chocolate Chip Cookies or Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

- Fall or Spring

- Pink or Yellow

- Staying Up Late or Getting Up Early ( I really don't like either. I get sick if I stay up late and I have a better day if I get up at a reasonable hour and get things done. But getting up early? That's why I chose 11-9 as the best sleeping schedule--ideally)

- California or the East Coast( this is the current dilemma, East being VA most likely.. but both have family, beautiful weather, nice coasts, fun cities, plenty of LDS ppl) ::SigH::

3- 5 pet peeves

- teachers who test on unimportant things

- bad drivers

- people who interrupt

- those that break "appointments"( for lack of a better word) basically, if you planned something with me, don't cancel unless it's something important ( if your sick or something that's chill, but if youre breaking plans with me to go hang out with someone else...ummmm no)

- Know- It- Alls ( you know those ones that think they know everything about everything and want to share it all with you evrey time you want to have a conversation) it's okay to know stuff, it's even okay to know a lot, but to shove it in my face all the time? come on people, manners.


4- 5 things that don't mix well.

- orange and red

- summer and jackets

- small apartments and a TON of stuff

- work and school

- saturday and waking up early

- this one was hard




So, tag list :



1- Show both hands in writing something,



2- list 5 of your 50/50's..



3- 5 pet peeves and



4- 5 things that don't mix well.




ready, set, go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how fun! just give it more time til you love Cali the best!!!