Welcome to Our Blog! These are the stories of our crazy busy lives. We're an east coast met west coast stuck in the middle family who loves to cook, play games, and just have fun. We love our little boys, Jarhead and Lego! Enjoy and Leave us Comments!

11.26.2008

Grateful in Pictures

I love Thanksgiving! i love the holidays and I love that it is full of love and happiness and families. Matt and I don't get to go see either side of our families for Thanksgiving but we are very excited to do our own thing, hopefully with his sister and her fiance. We got a HUGE turkey a bunch of potatoes and tons of cresent rolls. plus the pies and the drinks and yada yada yada. i'm so excited to spend the next couple days with a break from work and class and just be with my matthew.so, due to the season of "thanks" i decided to make a public post of just a few of the things I am thankful for. I only picked a few, because I would never be able to stop typing if I was to list theall, if I could. lol...and i love pictures<3 href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjldV5tmfBZBprs-Mgyhy-k9_N_kyF8CjCihBofqs1qzMngybwZanLrYVUX_Gr_xSVcfR2MNQiYi90AUzeZ8gR0q8dAHN2zVdKPibYTelGNvS6GGT_7_zXq0ft2s0qlkdcDFvzYrFSblRE/s1600-h/September+064.jpg">










My family. New and Old and those that have been like family to me. Families are forever. They strengthen me. They love me. They support me. What else could I ask for?







My wedding. I was able to be married in the temple, for time and all eternity. There is nothing greater.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: