Welcome to Our Blog! These are the stories of our crazy busy lives. We're an east coast met west coast stuck in the middle family who loves to cook, play games, and just have fun. We love our little boys, Jarhead and Lego! Enjoy and Leave us Comments!

12.24.2009

Long Break

Merry Christmas Eve! and- Merry Christmas. and Happy New Year!
Matthew and I will be busy the next few days snapping a ton of photos, opening gifts, eating yummmy food, and just having fun together. Saturday we leave for NC to spend a week with my mom's fam for the holidays. I'm super excited because it's going to be awesome.  So- i know you'll miss me but you'll get some great pictures and stories when I return <3

2 comments:

Candace said...

I'm glad you get to go spend time with family! Hopefully the weather will cooperate with you, a lot of airports have been a little behind schedule because of the weather. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

We miss you! Have a good Christmas!