Welcome to Our Blog! These are the stories of our crazy busy lives. We're an east coast met west coast stuck in the middle family who loves to cook, play games, and just have fun. We love our little boys, Jarhead and Lego! Enjoy and Leave us Comments!

12.21.2009

dear snow:

Dear record breaking snow:

You have given us almost 2 ft of white, hurt your eyes to look at in the sun, snow. it's beautiful except near the roads- then it's yucky. But I wanted to thank you- even though I'm not usually a fan of your outpourings. I needed this break, where I was able to lay in my robe and watch movies and tv for 2 straight days. i slept about 12 hours a night and got up and relaxed more. I had a snow day today- something i haven't enjoyed for about 5 years now. I was able to get some more christmas shopping done, clean up the house, and relax even more. So- even though I don't want you to come again for a very long time, thank you for coming now.
:) love, DeAnna

1 comment:

~*Heather*~ said...

HOLY CRAP!!! Atleast you got a snow day out of it! In Utah they'd be like, eh, suck it up, go to work, I don't care if it takes you all day to get there. Haha. Luckily it hasn't been too bad this year! Miss you guys!!