Welcome to Our Blog! These are the stories of our crazy busy lives. We're an east coast met west coast stuck in the middle family who loves to cook, play games, and just have fun. We love our little boys, Jarhead and Lego! Enjoy and Leave us Comments!

10.04.2008

Philli <3

Can you believe it! The temple since I was baptized was the DC temple although I've been able to go to manhatten and Palmyra along with a handful of ones here in utah. and today in general conference, our wonderful prophet announced a temple in PHILADELPHIA! I am so excited. I just gasped in joy when I heard it this morning. i've told my whole family about the open house and they hope to go when it's all finished.i hope it will help them see how much i love the temple and go and see and feel the beauty of it. I know it'll be a while before it's done but still! all these years i've hoped, and all the years those from around my home area have hoped and prayed for a temple close by. I'm so excited and just had to share! Also, Rome and the Kansas city area is pretty cool! I just love this gospel!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

was so excited I got teary!!!