Welcome to Our Blog! These are the stories of our crazy busy lives. We're an east coast met west coast stuck in the middle family who loves to cook, play games, and just have fun. We love our little boys, Jarhead and Lego! Enjoy and Leave us Comments!

9.25.2008

All moms will love this

So, I don't know how to post YouTube videos on here but this will be worth your time to watch! ESPECIALLY if you're a mom.We watched it today in one of my classes and I came home to watch it again. anyway, here it is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxT5NwQUtVM

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

:) Just post the embedded link on the right hand side of the screen by the video into a post and post it :) It took me forever to figure this out! :)

Sara said...

I love this song...it really cracks me up.

And, in case you still don't get how to post youtube videos, if you look on the right hand side of the screen when you are in youtube, it will say "embed link" or something like that, just click on it and it will hightlight, then copy it and paste it into your post and voila, your youtube video will be on your blog.

Anonymous said...

Hey hon.. I started an organization blog, so check me out, post me on your blog, K?