Welcome to Our Blog! These are the stories of our crazy busy lives. We're an east coast met west coast stuck in the middle family who loves to cook, play games, and just have fun. We love our little boys, Jarhead and Lego! Enjoy and Leave us Comments!

8.08.2013

July 2013

Almost caught up! I dont even remember June so I'm glad I had so many pictures! Let's be honest tho, I dont remember much of July either. Mr. Clean's parents came out for the 4th and we blessed Lego that weekend. It was a beautiful blessing! We loved spending time with family.  Next thing I really remember is Mr. Clean's 30th birthday! I surprised him by getting a sitter for Jarhead and taking him to Ruths Chris! He loved it!

Jarhead sure loves his brother!



Sparkler fun!






1 month old already!



Grandpa!







I love my boys!



Lego:
- started smiling
-loves his big brother
-loves to be held
- wakes up about 2ce a night
-loves to eat!

Jarhead:
-speaking so well. full sentences
-starting to recognize words
-LOVES to learn about shapes more than anything else. We're shape searchers quite often.
- Spiderman is his absolute favorite. EVERYTHING is spiderman. He often calls me Firestar, Mr. Clean-Iceman, and Leg- IronMan.
-loves to pray and says our evening prayers. He never forgets to pray for the missionaries. 
-misses his friends. It's been hard to see them often.
-SUCH a great big brother. He sings to Lego, helps with his binky and giving him his blanket, and tells him "its ok" when  hes sad.
-probably more things that I'm forgetting right now..

Mr. Clean and DeMom
- loving summer.
-finally getting out of zombieland. some days :)
-loving life with our two boys!
-

No comments: