Welcome to Our Blog! These are the stories of our crazy busy lives. We're an east coast met west coast stuck in the middle family who loves to cook, play games, and just have fun. We love our little boys, Jarhead and Lego! Enjoy and Leave us Comments!

9.04.2011

Families Can Be Together Forever

In my hometown, a boy that was my brother's age passed away after being in a motorcycle accident. I didn't know him really well but he graduated with my brother. I was good friends with his sister when we were really young and even though we haven't kept in contact over the years my heart goes out to her and her family...
I've known young people who have passed away before but for some reason I have been thinking about him and his family so much more than the others. Maybe it's because even though i'm not close to his family anymore, i was at one point... i'm not sure..
one of the things i have been thinking about is how grateful I am for our Heavenly Father's plan. I know that because of that plan I was able to be sealed in the temple to my best friend and that all of our children will be sealed to us. In the end, I know that I will see them and live with them again and that will allow there to be a light at the end of the tunnel. Life is hard and difficult and trials will arise but as we live by His Word, His promises to us will be kept. I know that families can be together forever through Heavenly Father's plan. I know that He wants all of his children to receive the blessings that He is just waiting to give to us. We just need to live worthy of those blessings and ask Him.

Thoughts and Prayers to his family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry for your loss. That i so tragic. Grateful we know about the plan of the gospel.