Welcome to Our Blog! These are the stories of our crazy busy lives. We're an east coast met west coast stuck in the middle family who loves to cook, play games, and just have fun. We love our little boys, Jarhead and Lego! Enjoy and Leave us Comments!

6.06.2011

April

I know.. it's been forever since I've actually posted some fun pictures... There is no way this post can encompass everything we've done for the last 2 months because it has been crazy! but in a few posts I might be able to tell the story in pictures....

The last pic post we were at my mom's for her 50th bday... after that, we packed our entire house, hung out with some friends, and went to California. Here's the rest of April:




Jarhead went on his first plane ride... he did so good!





met new people


WE hung out with Mr. Clean's friend Chris and his family. We had a super yummy lasagna. We also went to this awesome pizza place with him.. it was SO GOOD!





We went to Old Sac and went to a train museum and walked around the old stores.. We went with Mom and ate salt water taffy! yum! Mr. Clean and I got a characiture!(spelling?) I've wanted one since we got married! Only took me 3 years! haha





played with family





had easter





had Jarhead's baby blessing...







and Jarhead found how fun big people's beds are... and we all slept. and slept and slept! Moving is hard work and it was great to relax for 2 weeks!

We had SOO much fun in Cali. We loved visiting with family. Mr. Clean got to go golfing and I went to(and won a prize at) Bunco. We were really sad to leave..







Then we came home and had 3 days to finish packing, load the 3 pods, clean and move. We also found some time to visit with some GREAT friends and their new baby... We went to Cheeburger with our other GREAT friends and their little girl but our camera ran out of batteries so no pic from there...

and that was our April! there are sooo many other great pictures but I need to get onto May! I'll try to put some different ones up on FB so check there too! :)

1 comment:

2nd said...

You guys have been busy! Jarhead looks so aware and involved in everything, he's growing up! I love the pic of our babies together :) I miss you tons!