Welcome to Our Blog! These are the stories of our crazy busy lives. We're an east coast met west coast stuck in the middle family who loves to cook, play games, and just have fun. We love our little boys, Jarhead and Lego! Enjoy and Leave us Comments!

3.19.2009

Many New and Exciting Things!

first-- this weekend was amazing! friday we went to an amazing Venezuelan restaurant. I got a chicken salad arepa? or something... i'm not really sure, they spoke to the waiter in spanish and so my friend told me what was good and that's what i got! and it was! (for those of you who think i'm a picky eater...haha)
Saturday I got up and went shopping. I got 2 polos, 2 long sleeve thermal shifts in fun colors, 2 way cute skirts, and a pair of capris all for $50! Now, that's some good shopping. I also got my hair cut! Then I went to brickoven for the best calzone i have eaten in my life(and i'm from pa where the italain food is hard to beat!). it was so fun to hang out with some girls from church. we really are just loving our ward! we wish we could stay forever! Matthew had a cookout with the boys from church. They had brats and shishkabobs. he said it was super yummy and he loved using his new grill:) lol.. Saturday night we ordered pizza and Jenny and Brad came over so I could color my hair.. I absolutly love it!
and finally!we found an apartment! we'll move in on April 8 ish... and we're super excited! It's a town house, split level. so you walk in and go down half stairs into a big living room and the kitchen. The laundry room and half bath is also down there! We're soo excited to have a washer and dryer in our apt! Then if you go up the stairs there's a full bath--with a tub!(we've had just a stand up shower that is super tiny!) then we'll have 2 bedrooms--both a good size. and outside we'll have a little area to garden or plant flowers or whatever. there's also a pool and a park right across the parking lot. and church is less than 5 min walk! we're soo excited...


oh--and here are some pictures... sorry they're not the best quality--they're from my phone.
before and after! the color is a deep mahogany.. it's really pretty in the light:) sorry, they're after and before..lol.. every time i post it switched them..lol... :)

No comments: