Welcome to Our Blog! These are the stories of our crazy busy lives. We're an east coast met west coast stuck in the middle family who loves to cook, play games, and just have fun. We love our little boys, Jarhead and Lego! Enjoy and Leave us Comments!

3.07.2009

Busy Week!

Wow! This week was super busy and i'm glad that it's over. It started out with the basics, work daily school MWF morning, and W night, as well as working out with my workout buddy.3 nights out of the week. On top of that, I handed in a 15 page paper on Wed morning, prepared for and took 2 exams on Thursday between 10 and 3 and another one Friday morning before my 1000 class. Work was super awesome. I did find someone to cover my shift on Thursday so I had more time to take my exams. But Wed, I scanned about 20,000 images by myself in my 4 hour shift. I accounted for almost 1/4 of my entire shifts production that day. On Friday, I set my goal to 22,000 images and I scanned 23,600. I was on pace to hit about 30,000 but the system got backed up and I was only able to scan about 3 rolls my last hour as opposed to about 6. To top it all, I really don't feel well. I really am proud of myself for staying focused. It was also really helpful that Matthew just started his history class online and he has slammed through about 3 lessons so far. We were both really looking forward to this weekend. Apartment hunting and the final decision and some fun. We went to Costa Vida last night and I realized that it tasted like heaven. We just love it there.
I hope your week was exciting just like ours. Next week will also be a little busy and thne hopefully it's free sailing until finals! That will be crazy since on top of my tests and the actual graduation, family will be coming in, and we'll be moving out and into our new place all in the same week! Not looking forward to that one.

Much Love!
<3 DeAnna and Matthew

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that picture at the top is sooo coool! I love it!!!