Welcome to Our Blog! These are the stories of our crazy busy lives. We're an east coast met west coast stuck in the middle family who loves to cook, play games, and just have fun. We love our little boys, Jarhead and Lego! Enjoy and Leave us Comments!

3.31.2013

February 2013

Sorry for the delayed post! It took me a while to get my pictures from my phone to upload and I hardly took any on the camera! Jarhead is just SO busy now I try to just get what I can and usually my phone is right there!
February was a pretty low key month for us.
 Jarhead got MoMo cereal from Papa V. He loved eating it every day and finished the box in less than a week. Silly boy with his cereal- just like his momma!
Enjoying his sucker at the DR.




tunnel time! and he loves every minute of it!





he decided that he needed to read the "paper" (aka ads) that morning. It was so funny to see him "read" and eat his breakfast- like a little old man.

Mr. Clean got me roses for Valentine's Day! Aren't they so pretty!

mmm... yummy heart cheesecake bites for dinner!

i don't remember when we made this meal but Mr. Clean LOVED it and I thought it was quite yummy too.. It's Ginger Chicken Snadwiches with a Cilantro Slaw.. Quite Delish!


my little man LOVES to read about Jesus. makes me such a proud momma!

 taking care of Hercules! He said he was taking him to "dada work"..
loves his TV time! he really doesn't watch that much but I love how intense he looks while watching. He also sings along with his favorite songs... Blue's Clues and Spiderman are his favorite!


Dentist Day! He did so great! He loved the train set before, watching Blue during, and the balloon after! good checkup little man!





playing at JoAnn's.. He sure is a Hat Boy!

CandyLand is apparently the coolest game. Not that he really plays but he looks at all the cards.. Tellls the "guys" to go to different colors and puts them there and takes them on Bear hunts..



Family Time at Barnes and Noble!


cool dude!

reading the his bear and Cocoa



showing MoMo the cars and trees.


Pregnancy is treating me well. I finished up the second trimester in February! Yay! Not to much longer until the little man is here!

I dont really remember what Jarhead was doing in Feb vs. Mar so I'll put it all in the Mar post :)



No comments: