Welcome to Our Blog! These are the stories of our crazy busy lives. We're an east coast met west coast stuck in the middle family who loves to cook, play games, and just have fun. We love our little boys, Jarhead and Lego! Enjoy and Leave us Comments!

11.02.2012

September

I know I know.. It's November and I'm a little behind.. I dont even remember what happened in Sept! Do you see why I blog? haha.. Anyway, let's look at some pictures!
Dang! I didn't take a lot of pictures!

okay. not sure why this didn't rotate.. Matt's g-parents came in to go the the BC open house. It was a really neat experience and Jarhead seemed to enjoy it. Most pics have the cousins in them so if you want to see those, you'll have to email me but here's some cute ones of me and the little man at the temple!


"sleeping?"

laundry day!


opps! tipped over his toy storage thing and climbed in!



baking activity! yum!!

  i love my little man!
fun bath day!



girls night out to the chalk festival!! so fun!!



No comments: