Welcome to Our Blog! These are the stories of our crazy busy lives. We're an east coast met west coast stuck in the middle family who loves to cook, play games, and just have fun. We love our little boys, Jarhead and Lego! Enjoy and Leave us Comments!

9.13.2012

My little Man

I just love my little Jarhead. He has been learning so much and so fast lately! Here's some super cute pictures that I just had to post right away!

He's recently gotten into wearing hats but since he use to hate them he's got none of his own! But Daddy's will work just fine!



I'm pretty sure he fell asleep here watching Elmo... This is in the morning (can't you tell by how clean his clothes are? haha)


Jarhead has really "grown" up in the last few months. I love that he is talking more and can tell me what he wants or doesn't want. He recognizes and points out all his favorite things (currently the sun). He can "count" (or repeat 1 through 5 after you). He loves to run and laugh and play and repeat everything you say!

I just love my little man!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

The hat pics are adorable.