Welcome to Our Blog! These are the stories of our crazy busy lives. We're an east coast met west coast stuck in the middle family who loves to cook, play games, and just have fun. We love our little boys, Jarhead and Lego! Enjoy and Leave us Comments!

6.17.2012

Father's Day!

I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as a father's protection.
-sigmund freud


Mr. Clean is the greatest dad ever! Jarhead loves when he comes home from school/work and can't wait to play with him. He loves to wrestle and climb and give him kisses. I'm so grateful to have a husband that my child admires and wants to be like-- and I would be one very proud momma if my little Jarhead turns out to be like him. He is working hard to support our family so that I can stay home. I sure do love him!

My dad and Mr. Clean's dad are great examples to our family. They have taught us patience, love, and responsibility. Of course, I didn't know Mr. Clean's dad growing up but I have seen him in home videos and the kids all have so much fun with him. My dad taught me about sports and how to be wise with my money. I'm so grateful that Jarhead and our future kiddos will have such great grandpas to hang out with!


We are blessed with some awesome grandpas! They love us and support us and teach us great things. Jarhead is lucky to have 3 great-grandpas who love him very much. My Pop would have loved to meet our little Jarhead but I know that he is smiling down from heaven- especially when Jarhead picked up his first golf club!






Happy Father's Day to all fathers and men who are like fathers to us! I'm grateful for your influence in my life and the life of my family. Especially since I have a boy, I'm grateful that he'll be able to have so many great male influences in his life!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

What great examples your sweet kids have!