Welcome to Our Blog! These are the stories of our crazy busy lives. We're an east coast met west coast stuck in the middle family who loves to cook, play games, and just have fun. We love our little boys, Jarhead and Lego! Enjoy and Leave us Comments!

5.18.2012

Mothers Day

I know that this post is almost a week late but I still wanted to put it out there how grateful I am for the mothers in my life.
My Momma 
I love you! She's always been super awesome and spontaneous. She truly is a free spirit and follows her heart. She loves all and is willing to help anyone who needs it. I've learned a lot from her and I'm grateful for all of those things. I'm grateful that I am a better mom because of it. I hope that I can be as fun and awesome as she was/is!

 Mr. Clean's Mom
 She raised an amazing man. I hope that I can raise my little Jarhead to turn out like Mr.Clean! I remember the first time I met her on a December morning before heading to the airport. Mr. Clean and I had been dating a few months but weren't engaged yet. Nonetheless, she was warm and open and I immediately felt a part of their family. I'm grateful for the things that she has taught me in the past 4 years and hope I can become more like her. 

My Grandmas
 What great women these are! They raised our parents who in turn raised us. Grandparents are always awesome- they give you the things that you want (and sometimes need). they help you with things that only a grandma can know. as my momma says "grandparents get to do all the fun stuff and just worry about spoiling the kids!" haha! that's how I remember my grandparents! I love all my grandmas and am grateful that our little Jarhead has 4 great-grandmas to love him!







All the other women in my life:

I dont want to get into naming specific people in case in my absentmindedness I forget someone. But to the women to helped me better learn the things I needed to to become the person that I am today- I thank you. You in addition to my parents and family helped me become me. I've learned that it's okay to make mistakes and that I am someone very important. I'm grateful for the qualities I gained for knowing you. I am a better person for it.



Happy Mothers Day to all women. 
 Whether or not you have children of your own, there will always be lives to bless. Even young girls and teenagers can love and nurture those around them. It's a mothers heart that matters and for that-Happy Mothers Day to you!

No comments: