Welcome to Our Blog! These are the stories of our crazy busy lives. We're an east coast met west coast stuck in the middle family who loves to cook, play games, and just have fun. We love our little boys, Jarhead and Lego! Enjoy and Leave us Comments!

2.13.2011

on our way back up the hill

I'm really tired so I'm not going to post right now but I hate coming to my blog and seeing that my latest post is a frustrated one. after the power outage, we were able to come home... we had to toss all the freezer food and about 1/2 to 3/4 of our fridge food... It was crappy. Our fish died too- all but the sucker fish. Even though I hated those fish, it was sad to think that their little bodies froze. Then after on Wed, Mr. Clean went to Utah until Friday and then we enjoyed a few days home alone (even if it was filled with mostly cleaning). Gram and Dad came on Tuesday. and Gram is staying until March...
i'll give you all the detailed updates and pictures soon but things are better... it's still crazy and it's busy but sometimes we just have to have the tough times. life is getting better. it finally feels like the clouds are clearing and what a good feeling that is.
:) good night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

first year is the hardest and best! miss you

Jamie said...

I hope all is well. Put more pictures up of that cute Jarhead!