Welcome to Our Blog! These are the stories of our crazy busy lives. We're an east coast met west coast stuck in the middle family who loves to cook, play games, and just have fun. We love our little boys, Jarhead and Lego! Enjoy and Leave us Comments!

12.06.2010

40 weeks

Well, the date that I have waited for for the last 9 months has come... and gone.... I know most people go late with their first but I really thought our little one would come a bit early. They estimated my due date as November 11 at first, and then switched it to Dec 5 and stuck with that. But I guess I thought that since they guessed earlier first, he'd be here at least a little before 12/5. Nonetheless, here I am. Still writing, still walking, still waiting to hold my little one...

I went to the doctor today and they would like to schedule an induction by the end of the week. Right now "there's no room at the inn", but she said to hold tight until tomorrow when they will call again to see if I could get in. When they call, they could tell me that I could be coming in tomorrow night to Thursday night or, I guess if there's no room they'll put it off more. I'm really hoping that Jack comes on his own but
I'm open for whatever. I was really against being induced until I found out that a lot of people in my family were induced with their little ones. I trust my doctor's and I trust that they will also help me to know what's best for me.

Even though I thought he would come early, I still feel so
unprepared. I have everything ready and I'm not scared about anything but I know that I will feel unprepared as soon as his little self enters this world. Life will be so different for Matthew and I and
as muc
h as I know that I know it will still be a huge shock. Our lives will revolve around th
is little child in a way that neither of us can expect or prepare for. That is a crazy thought. I am going to be a mom. I will have someone else that is 100% dependent on me. He will be dependent on me for food, cleanliness, happiness, and everything else he can think

of! It'll be hard- I'm sure harder than I can even imagine, but it'll also be worth it- I'm sure more worth it than I can even imagine...

I'm ready for our little Jack to be here. I'm ready to see his cute little squished face. I'm ready to bundle him up in the cute little clothes and blankets that we have for him.

Hopefully, I won't be posting for a little while but while I'm here- I'll keep you updated!


Here's the 40 week pictures!

1 comment:

2nd said...

I'm so excited for Jack to come, and I love the pictures, you're so cute!