Welcome to Our Blog! These are the stories of our crazy busy lives. We're an east coast met west coast stuck in the middle family who loves to cook, play games, and just have fun. We love our little boys, Jarhead and Lego! Enjoy and Leave us Comments!

11.03.2009

busyy

I'm at work and so I really don't have much time to update but promise i will once we get internet. we are loving it here already. we've moved in my moms furniture(now ours! :) ) and our stuf should come today... it has also been 2 years (oct 30) since my first date with matthew. who knew that that first date would change my life <3 i love my baby.. he's my very best friend and i really, truely would be lost without him..

a real post to come soon... hopefully with pictures!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We miss you!