Welcome to Our Blog! These are the stories of our crazy busy lives. We're an east coast met west coast stuck in the middle family who loves to cook, play games, and just have fun. We love our little boys, Jarhead and Lego! Enjoy and Leave us Comments!

8.20.2009

Life

Well, I love life. Work has been really busy for me lately but I am really enjoying it. Sally and i have been "acting" supervisor and team lead. I enjoy doing team lead things and Sally is so great at being a boss! It's been fun calling people for interviews. i love doing little tasks throughout the day, it makes things the day go by so much faster! Also, i have been set up on this "Black Ops" team.. Basically, I'm working with a small group of people (2 others) to get small projects from start to finish. I am learning a TON of stuff everyday and it's pretty neat (and scary) to have so much responsibility. So, between being team lead, doing this black ops thing, and helping mike with calling occasionally, I barely have time to do anything else. I come home and think, wow--what did i do today although i know i did a bunch of stuff because i didn't even sit down..
anyway, it's a great opportunity and wanted to share!
other than work, matthew and I have just been busy with day to day activities. tomorrow we're going camping with our ward(english not spanish). we dont really knwo anyone but we figure it'll be a good time just to camp and play games...
i'll post some pictures from california soon. It was really fun! It's always so fantastic to be with familie. i wish we could be with family more often.
<3

5 comments:

Meredith Williams said...

Is Mckay still out most days? Are working both shifts? That's cool you are getting so much experience....I bet you are great at it!

Melinda said...

I'm so glad to hear that you are so happy! It makes me smile! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I always like getting extra responsibilities at work too. It makes me feel important!

Anonymous said...

YOU SOUND SO HAPPY AND BUSY.!!!

miss ya

De and Matt said...

:) we're so happy.. hehe.. and amber, i'm gonna start giving you a ton of assignments! haha. jk... we're all pretty busy