Welcome to Our Blog! These are the stories of our crazy busy lives. We're an east coast met west coast stuck in the middle family who loves to cook, play games, and just have fun. We love our little boys, Jarhead and Lego! Enjoy and Leave us Comments!

4.13.2009

Yay!!

Just a lot of smiles!! Because I have one final open house presentation tomorrow night which isn't even really a class and I am done with school! Then, I have 2 take homes finals(1 closed book, 1 open) 2 finals in the testing center, and 1 scheduled final. and then my family comes and I graduate!! I'm soo excited and can't believe i'm done. I don't remember a life without school so this will truly be a new chapter in my life!
also, on friday we got the keys to our new apartment!! we LOVE it and moving day #1 went wonderful. we're looking for a truck to be able to move the rest but other than that we're on our way to enjoying our new home <3
yay!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, we are sending you sumin' sumin' for graduation, so please send me your new addy

maggie-t said...

Woohoo! I am so excited to be graduated. Jeremy only has 3 finals left and we will both be official finished
Good luck moving

Madelyn Edwards said...

To answer your "how old are you" question, I am 14!:)