Welcome to Our Blog! These are the stories of our crazy busy lives. We're an east coast met west coast stuck in the middle family who loves to cook, play games, and just have fun. We love our little boys, Jarhead and Lego! Enjoy and Leave us Comments!

7.23.2008

The reason for the music...

okay, so 3 music posts. here's the why's...
1st is our song. Out of my league by Steven speaks. On my birthday( in January, aka the night he proposed) he made me a CD mix. He told me number 8 was his favorite and it has been mine since. I love this song and I think the words are beautiful.
2nd song is matt's pick. he looooved Guitar Hero and this is the bonus song and it's killer hard!
3rd song is just a memory song. Matt and I were friends before we started dating. but I think the first time we "noticed" each other was at the Halloween dance for our ward. We were all dancing and Matt took me away from our circle of friends and into the middle of the ward with this song just for fun...

anyway, the site is still a work in progress.... but thanks for staying tuned<3

No comments: