Welcome to Our Blog! These are the stories of our crazy busy lives. We're an east coast met west coast stuck in the middle family who loves to cook, play games, and just have fun. We love our little boys, Jarhead and Lego! Enjoy and Leave us Comments!

11.07.2010

Grateful Post

Since I'm already posting everyday for the 30 day challenge, I'm going to post 7 things I'm grateful for each Sunday. This will take care of the week.

November is a time when everyone writes of all the things they're grateful for. i'm grateful for these things all year but what a time to share these things with you. :)


This week, I am grateful for:
- my wonderful husband who has helped me so much, especially lately. he makes dinner and cleans, and makes sure i'm comfortable. he knows it's important to me for our house to be clean but he also knows i'm so tired since i'm not sleeping well and so he does most of it. i'm so glad i get to do this, do everything, with him.
- the beautiful fall foliage. I love this time of year. I love looking out my window and seeing the trees and driving to work and looking at all the colors. such a beautiful expression of the work of God.
-my family. near and far they are wonderful. they support me in all things. i love my family that raised me, i love those that were close like family who taught me, and i love my inlaws. i heard so many horror stories of inlaws and i'm so grateful that mine are super awesome.
-the gospel. the gospel makes me strong. it teaches me of other things i am grateful for...
-like my Savior. His atonement takes care of my tough days, the days when i make bad choices, and the days when i just don't do something good. He heals me in all things. He loves me and lifts me up.
- our apartment. we have a cute little place but it's ours. it's full of things that make my life wonderful, pictures of wonderful memories, and books that i've enjoyed, and movies and games from date nights with my hubby. it has air conditioning and heat and water.
-our car. we can go to the store when we want or need to, matthew can drive me to work so that i don't have to walk up the hill from the metro, and we can go to church activities and drive to visit family.

more to come next week. what are you grateful for?

No comments: