Welcome to Our Blog! These are the stories of our crazy busy lives. We're an east coast met west coast stuck in the middle family who loves to cook, play games, and just have fun. We love our little boys, Jarhead and Lego! Enjoy and Leave us Comments!

11.16.2010

Day 19-Nicknames you have and why you have them

De: many of my friends and family call me this. pretty simple reason though- it's shorter than DeAnna!

Sweetie- my dear hubby calls me sweetie all the time :) because he likes me..hehe

Goober- my matthew also calls me this too. we don't really know how we started this but matthew says he calls me goober because it denotes cuteness :)

Peanut- family use to call me this all the time, although it's fading now. but it's because i'm tiny just like a peanut :)

i'm pretty sure that's all my nicknames!

1 comment:

Courtney N said...

LOL! I love calling people goober! It's one of the best words EVER!